SPsoft is looking for a Strong Junior/Middle QA/BA, with solid knowledge of software testing, as well as hands-on experience and a willingness to grow as a business analyst.
We prefer to hire young and hungry individuals, who are keen to work on fast-paced projects and grow fast.
If you are looking for a project with a relaxed workflow, please DO NOT apply!
- Fluent English;
- 1-3 year of commercial experience in testing;
- Solid knowledge of JIRA;
- Strong theoretical knowledge of software testing (test design, documentation, bug reporting, etc.);
- Good knowledge of software development life cycle and understanding of quality assurance practices;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies;
- Experience in writing user stories;
- Experience with requirements elicitation and materials preparation in the structured form;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good presentation skills;
- Manual testing of web and mobile applications;
- Creation of test cases and checklists, test plan and QA reports;
- Share bugs with a team and conduct review/clarification sessions;
- Communicating with customers about progress and product quality;
- Work with stakeholders on requirements elicitation and requirements management;
- Record requirements by creating use cases, functional and requirement specifications documents;
- Perform requirements analysis;
- Ensure that documentation is updated for each product release;
- You will be working with and mentoring by our CTO – the GURU of the wide technology stack and Fortune Clients experience;
- You will be working in a highly intense tempo as a part of our software engineering team;
- You will develop much faster compared to the fractional role at one of the big “galleys”;
- Bring more value, solve bigger problems and make more money eventually!