The client’s mission is to make the world a healthier place and to make traveling and visiting public places safer and more comfortable for people. To do this, he is building a platform that manages the real-time health status to provide securely gain access to government-restricted sites, such as airports and/or sporting events for citizens of the US and the rest of the world.
We are looking for a problem solver who able to co-design products they work on together with a client. Strong communicators that are capable of survival in a startup environment, chaotic processes and a totally Agile approach.
The candidate must be able to use the Office 365 environment & Microsoft Teams for work.
If you are looking for a project with a relaxed workflow, please DO NOT apply!
- You must be a PRO in mobile development in general and really STRONG in React Native specifically
- Ability to effectively communicate challenges and issues both verbally and written
- Ability to solve problems in a structured manner
- Keep up with your estimations, manage expectations
- Keep being productive by being proactive
- Intermediate or higher written and spoken English, ability to communicate directly with the client
- Work as a part of the client’s development team
- Work up to 10 pm EET for better overlap with the team, if needed
- Directly communicate with the Product development team in English
- Planning, designing, developing, debugging and maintaining new features
- Produce high-quality reusable code and deliverables
- You will be working in a highly intense tempo as a part of our customer international software engineering team. With tight deadlines, and as an individual contributor, meaning that a lot will depend on you.
- You will be communicating with the CEO of our customer directly. His startup is already worth $500 million, according to the proven valuation.
- You will have to learn how to co-create and co-design the product, not just write code based on the pre-digested specifications that are written for you by somebody else, meaning that you will be learning how to deliver more value as an end to end co- product designer/software engineer.
- You will develop much faster compared to the fractional role at one of the big “galleys”.