Our client is one of the world’s leading developers of psychometric tests and software for the workplace who aims to be the global provider of choice for the most extensive range of psychometric assessments.
The client needs to rebuilt end extend its existing products using a modern tech stack.
- Real commercial experience with React.js, Redux, Next.js, Express.js. Understanding what are hooks and how to work with them.
- Familiarity with React.js patterns (Higher Order Components, Render Props, Controlled Components, React 16 Context API, Compound
- Components, Portals, Fragments, Error Boundaries)
- Experience with server-side rendering for React applications.
- Familiarity with at least one of Node.js Server frameworks: Express, Koa, Hapi
- Strong knowledge of SASS and CSS-in-JS approaches to build CSS.
- In-depth knowledge of web-pages development with HTML and CSS
- Strong knowledge of build and compile tools: Webpack, ESLint, Babel
- Understanding Agile software development process
- Upper-Intermediate or higher written and spoken English
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of CSS pre/post processors and frameworks: PostCSS, Material UI, Bulma, Tailwind
- Understanding how to work with databases via Node.js.
- Familiarity with tips and tricks for improving UX on web pages
- Build projects from scratch. Solving issues.
- Participate in Startup development planning with clients and CEO
- Planning Weekly Sprints with Project Managers and Client
We turn our engineers into half-product managers/half tech problem solvers who know and do what’s best for the client’s business, not just coding what the client says.
Forget the „ГАЛЄРИ”, box type of thinking and the small perks offered to keep you satisfied. With SPsoft, you have a chance to mature for real, not just tech-wise. Help us build the company and together we will rescue and grow our clients.
If you can’t find the meaning in what you’re doing, don’t know where you’re going in the long run, feel like you do not evolve or like nobody cares about you, or think you’re wasting your time — come and win the competition for this job! Team up with us and our clients to make the world a better and more convenient place to live! Start making a difference!