Our client is the San Francisco based leading Supply Chain Management Platform for Cannabis and Hemp. Their Platform empowers teams to work together to improve production, maintain compliance, and increase transparency both internally and externally with partners and regulators.
- 5+ years of experience working as a software testing engineer;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Experience creating a test strategy that summarizes the data needed to test and an outline for ad-hoc or experimental testing;
- The ability to write comprehensive test plans based on minimal specs;
- The ability to file clear, understandable, and reproducible bugs directly to engineering;
- The willingness to follow up with questions as they occur, and if something looks wrong, to figure out why;
- Requirements analysis experience;
- SDLC and Agile methodologies understanding;
- Documentation preparation experience (checklists/TCs/bug reports);
- Excellent written and spoken English skills;
As a plus
- Experience in testing REST and WEB APIs’;
- Understanding of ERP/Finance/Transactional software and Accounting;
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of deliverables;
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan;
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, automation scenarios;
- Execute and evaluate test cases and report test results;
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues;
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements;
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes;
- Directly communicate the feedback to the Product Owner in English;
- Have an opinion on how you think something ought to work for our users to be happy;
- Figure out new ways to break things;
We turn our engineers into half-product managers/half tech problem solvers who know and do what’s best for the client’s business, not just doing what the client says.
Forget the „ГАЛЄРИ”, box type of thinking and the small perks offered to keep you satisfied. With SPsoft, you have a chance to mature for real, not just tech-wise. Help us build the company and together we will rescue and grow our clients.
If you can’t find the meaning in what you’re doing, don’t know where you’re going in the long run, feel like you do not evolve or like nobody cares about you, or think you’re wasting your time — come and win the competition for this job! Team up with us and our clients to make the world a better and more convenient place to live! Start making a difference!