The position is closed already, but you can apply if you are interested in a similar position and we will contact you soon.
Our client is one of the fastest growing online sales automation platforms in North America. Their solution brings it all together for the Salon/Beauty industry. An ecosystem of interconnected mobile apps and web solution allows beauty brands, distributors, salons and consumers interact and buy and sell on a single platform.
After a successful launch within the Beauty/Salon industry, the company expands its operations to beverage and cannabis markets with signed pilots in some of the most exciting brands in these respective industries. The platform will extend to include integrations and partnerships with the world’s largest ERP solutions, consumer loyalty features, and machine learning based product recommendations. SPsoft is looking for expert team members to deliver the core platform development (backend and native mobile) for these upcoming solutions.
- Participate in the product vision and roadmap creation with the client
- Directly communicate the feedback, ideas, and vision to the Product Owner in English
- Learn and reuse an existing product codebase
- Identify and resolve complex production issues
- Build scalable and reliable product features
- Produce high-quality reusable code and deliverables. No QA for starting phase
- You will become a member of 4 people senior team that working full time in the office
- 5+ years of experience in Swift
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs that connect iOS apps to back-end services
- Ability to effectively communicate challenges and issues both verbally and written
- Ability to solve problems in a structured manner
- Keep up to your estimations, manage expectations
- Keep being productive by being proactive
We offer values and opportunities you won’t find elsewhere:
- Dynamic, flexible, hungry. Be in touch with the CEO, not lost in your company’s bureaucracy.
- Learn and benefit from taking as much responsibility as you can handle.
- Join customer’s core team, contribute, co-design and co-own the product roadmap instead of simply being told what to have to code.
- Grow from an engineer to our company’s key business driver.
- Seal a competitive salary above market average.
- Enjoy equal growth opportunities for everyone.
- And more, assuming you can drive, own, and commit.
SPsoft follows a “work hard – party harder” philosophy. You can learn more about the “work hard” part during a face-to-face meeting, and take a glimpse at the “party harder” part means for our CEO.
Work: get guidance and support from day one. Set up goals, develop your skills, and get feedback.
Grow: grow your responsibilities, get promotions and pay rises.
Evolve: visit the conference, courses, and training of your choice sponsored by the company. Evolve your tech, business, and people skills. Learn to think products and solving problems first, not merely reporting time and writing code.
Learn: get access to our extensive knowledge base and work alongside some of the best experts in the industry.