Our client is a California-based startup engaged in preparing and enrichment of training data for Machine Learning models. After the recent funding round, they are looking for great DevOps talents to augment their 100+ ppl team.
The customer’s core product is an AI/ML training and management platform, which enables the centralized gathering, labeling, and operations for algorithm training data. The solution supports CI/CD pipelines with API integration, enabling the fast-paced delivery of AI-based applications. Using supervised, unsupervised, and reinforced learning approaches to the AI learning process enables data scientists to leverage AI training more efficiently.
- 5+ years of successful commercial experience
- GCP certification is a must
- Experience operating infrastructure in AWS/Azure highly desirable
- Highly experienced in Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Monitoring, Advanced Logging
- Experience in auto deployment and auto scaling
- Experience of working with Docker, Kubernetes, cloud network monitoring and security on GCP
- Scripting and automation experience, solid knowledge of Python, Golang, or other similar tools will be highly valuable
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously/remotely in a distributed team
- A self-starter with minimal supervision
- Design and implement the infrastructure for a highly secure, scalable, and high-performance cloud-based system.
- Setup/improve advanced automated testing, monitoring, logging, and tracing tools.
- Build automation pipelines and tools to assist the engineering team in continuous and reliable integration and delivery process.
- Continuously test and evaluate the services and infrastructure for performance and availability.
- Monitor and inspect the cloud infrastructure and services and respond to issues and failures.
- Provide 2nd level support. Operationally manage and support the infrastructure and its associated components and applications.
- Ensure procedures, processes, and documentation are in compliance with regulatory guidelines and organizational standards.
- Working hours from 12pm to 9pm CET to overlap with the California-based team
- Work from home or from a Lviv-based office
Forget the „ГАЛЄРИ”, box type of thinking and the small perks offered to keep you satisfied. With SPsoft you have a chance to mature for real, not just tech-wise.
When you join SPSoft:
- You will report to, be mentored by and will communicate directly with our customer leadership team and your peers on the customer side.
- Learn to bring more value by solving bigger problems and make more money eventually. You’ll be trained by our leadership team and our clients. You will have a chance to make it into the SPSoft core team and that’s a whole new level and potential to earn company stock options!
You can watch our growth from a safe distance or join now, contribute and share the success WITH US!
If you can’t find the meaning in what you’re doing, don’t know where you’re going in the long run, feel like you do not evolve, or like nobody cares about you, or think you’re wasting your time — come and win the competition for this job! Team up with us and our clients to make the world a better and more convenient place to live! Start making a difference now!