The position is closed already, but you can apply if you are interested in a similar position and we will contact you soon.
The customer, Miami based client, – an online service designed to simplify the access to public services for a broad audience of the users. The proprietary algorithms help to avoid mistakes when filling out forms and improve the experience of cooperation with government representatives.
- Planning, designing, developing, debugging and maintaining new features and enhancements to existing features;
- Take ownership of the project architecture challenge specifically for micro-services sharing between web applications;
- Solve complex problems due to performance and security issues on high traffic website;
- Integrate data storage solutions and third-party APIs;
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (Laravel, Lumen);
- In-depth understanding of web development (SOLID, MVC);
- Mpdf to create, edit and share PDF to our customers;
- Familiarity with Amazon services (such as S3);
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages;
- Intermediate or higher written and spoken English;
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills;
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments;
- Integration of various data sources and databases into one system;
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes;
We offer values and opportunities you won’t find elsewhere:
- Dynamic, flexible, hungry. Be in touch with the CEO, not lost in your company’s bureaucracy.
- Learn and benefit from taking as much responsibility as you can handle.
- Join customer’s core team, contribute, co-design and co-own the product roadmap instead of simply being told what to have to code.
- Grow from an engineer to our company’s key business driver.
- Seal a competitive salary above market average.
- Enjoy equal growth opportunities for everyone.
- And more, assuming you can drive, own, and commit.
SPsoft follows a “work hard – party harder” philosophy. You can learn more about the “work hard” part during a face-to-face meeting, and take a glimpse at the “party harder” part means for our CEO.
Work: get guidance and support from day one. Set up goals, develop your skills, and get feedback.
Grow: grow your responsibilities, get promotions and pay rises.
Evolve: visit the conference, courses, and training of your choice sponsored by the company. Evolve your tech, business, and people skills. Learn to think products and solving problems first, not merely reporting time and writing code.
Learn: get access to our extensive knowledge base and work alongside some of the best experts in the industry.