The position is closed already, but you can apply if you are interested in a similar position and we will contact you soon.
Our client is one of the world’s leading developers of psychometric tests and software for the workplace who aims to be the global provider of choice for the most extensive range of psychometric assessments.
The client needs to rebuilt end extend its existing products using a modern tech stack.
- Own, make the order and keep track of everything happening in Jira
- Experience with databases
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of deliverables
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, automation scenarios
- Execute and evaluate test cases and report test results
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes
- Directly communicate the feedback to the Product Owner in English
- 3+ years of experience working as a software testing engineer
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Strong experience in handling automated test solutions for web applications and API services; Ability to cover new API by autotests
- Knowledge and experience in any programming languages
- Experience in Automated Testing (e.g. Selenium, Cypress, API web services)
- Experience with bug tracking systems, writing executing test plans, test cases, defect management, and reporting test results;
- Web testing experience
- Browser dev tools experience
- Requirements analysis experience
- SDLC understanding
- Agile methodologies understanding
- Documentation preparation experience (checklists/TCs/bug reports)
- Strong experience with teamwork tools such a JIRA;
- Upper-intermediate English skills;
Would be a plus
- Experience of testing REST and WEB APIs’
- Mobile testing experience
- Cross-browser & cross-device testing
- SQL knowledge
Forget the „ГАЛЄРИ”, box type of thinking and the small perks offered to keep you satisfied. With SPsoft, you have a chance to mature for real, not just tech-wise. Help us build the company and together we will rescue and grow our clients.
If you can’t find the meaning in what you’re doing, don’t know where you’re going in the long run, feel like you do not evolve or like nobody cares about you, or think you’re wasting your time — come and win the competition for this job! Team up with us and our clients to make the world a better and more convenient place to live! Start making a difference!