Spsoft is looking for a passionate, motivated, and energetic individual to join our team as an Independent Sales Representative.
You will be responsible for generating extreme interest in SPsoft services, qualifying prospects and working with the sales and marketing groups. You will support SPsoft Account Executives by delivering high-quality leads that will convert into successful customers.
SPsoft is a recent venture of Michael Lazor, a serial entrepreneur who’s been a Head of Epam Lviv for 10 years. We offer values and opportunities you won’t find elsewhere:
- Dynamic, flexible, hungry. Be in touch with the CEO, not lost in your company’s bureaucracy.
- Learn and benefit from taking as much responsibility as you can handle.
- Join customer’s core team, contribute, co-design and co-own the product roadmap instead of simply being told what to have to code.
- Grow from an engineer to our company’s key business driver.
- Seal a competitive salary above market average.
- Enjoy equal growth opportunities for everyone.
- And more, assuming you can drive, own, and commit.
SPsoft follows a “work hard – party harder” philosophy. You can learn more about the “work hard” part during a face-to-face meeting, and take a glimpse at the “party harder” part means for our CEO.
- Creating a great first impression to our prospects by inspiring them to learn how SPsoft can benefit them;
- Qualify leads and set up meetings between companies and our Sales Executive team;
- Scheduling appointments with potential customers;
- Determine customer needs and propose appropriate service solutions;
- Prepare and deliver sales proposals/presentations and follow up with key decision-makers;
- Prior sales experience, preferably in Outside Sales, B2B, or the software development industry;
- Prior experience in a customer-facing environment;
- Generic understanding of IT technologies and Software Development process
- Knowledge of sales techniques, sales markets;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, effective negotiation and deal closing skills;
- Advanced to Fluent level of English, both written and verbal skills are required;
- Attentiveness to details;
- Recognized experience developing relationships with senior executives.
- Must have an aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems and an ability to explain complicated concepts to a variety of audiences and skill levels.
- Possess the drive to succeed and to participate in the growth of an exciting, fast-paced startup.
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Lucrative Commission Pay Structure – NO CAP on commissions
- Ongoing Sales, Product Support and Marketing Material
This is a great opportunity if you enjoy working independently, and are looking for a high-paying commission-based business opportunity.
If you have a successful experience in B2B sales as an Account Executive, Sales Consultant or Outside Sales Rep, we want to connect with you today.