Our client is one of the world’s leading developers of psychometric tests and software for the workplace who aims to be the global provider of choice for the most extensive range of psychometric assessments.
The client needs to rebuilt end extend its existing products using a modern tech stack.
- Real commercial experience with React.js 2+ years
- Understanding what are hooks and how to work with them.
- Familiarity with React.js patterns (Higher Order Components, Render Props, Controlled Components, React 16 Context API,
- Compound Components, Portals, Fragments, Error Boundaries)
- Experience with Redux/Redux Thunk/Redux Saga
- Experience with a server-side rendering for React applications.
- Experience with Fetch API, Axios (basic). Understanding how to work with API (Postman, Swagger)
- Strong knowledge of Styled Components, SASS and CSS-in-JS approaches to build CSS.
- In-depth knowledge of web-pages development with HTML and CSS
- Strong knowledge of build and compile tool as Webpack
- Experience with/in unit testing. Jest as an example
- Understanding Agile software development process
- Upper-Intermediate or higher written and spoken English
- Be familiar with Formik
- Experience with PostCSS
- Next.js, SSR
- Angular, Vue experience
- Familiarity with at least one of Node.js Server frameworks: Express, Koa, Hapi
- Build projects from scratch.
- Solving issues.
- Participate in Startup development planning with clients and CEO
- Planning Weekly Sprints with Project Managers and Client
SPsoft is a 50 person, premium technology accelerator for Silicon Valley and hot European startups with offices in San Francisco and Lviv. We COME AND ROCK where other outsourcers SCREW UP!
SPsoft follows a “work hard – party harder” philosophy. You can learn more about the “work hard” part during a face-to-face meeting, and take a glimpse at the “party harder” part means for our CEO.