SPsoft, currently a Software engineering services company, is actively expanding its Cloud, Data&Analytics and DataScience Solutions business direction.
We are looking for a strategic hire of our Head of North America Business to shape and execute our strategy, build sales organisation, work closely with engagement team and report directly to the CEO. Our delivery offices are located in Ukraine but its time to build company’s strong North America onsite presence.
We offer values and opportunities you won’t find elsewhere:
- Dynamic, flexible, hungry. Be in touch with the CEO, not lost in your company’s bureaucracy.
- Learn and benefit from taking as much responsibility as you can handle.
- Seal a competitive salary above market average.
- Enjoy equal growth opportunities for everyone.
- And more, assuming you can drive, own, and commit.
SPsoft follows a “work hard – party harder” philosophy. You can learn more about the “work hard” part during a face-to-face meeting, and take a glimpse at the “party harder” part means for our CEO.
- Own all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals in the above directions.
- Land and expand: build process and funnel for manual top-down reach out, onboarding, activation, and expansion.
- Collaborate with teams – including Engagement, Marketing, Delivery.
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development.
- Manage and executes business plan that will ensure the realizatdion of our brand mission to be a trusted partner
- Leverage resources within SPsoft to deliver engagements around transformation, operational excellence, process reengineering, technology roadmaps
- Responsible for writing and publishing thought leadership tools including research initiatives, articles, white papers and guides
- Strong business network and experience in selling to SMBs and SMEs.
- 5+ years of sales experience in Cloud, Big Data & Analytics, or Data Science space.
- Experience selling to a specific vertical (Fin-Tech, Retail, Travel or other) .
- Domain expertise in selling solutions to : Finance, Marketing, Sales, Procurement, Operations Efficiency or other.
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Strong leadership and team building skills.
- Process engineering and project management methodology required; proven ability to execute and measure performance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate within all levels of the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong customer service skills.
- Ability to train, guide others, and work well in a dynamic team environment.
- Patience in dealing with a changing product environment.
- Experience in a SaaS company highly desired.
- A crazy journey!
- An awesome, engaged and hungry professional team to work with.
- If you’re a game changer you’ll feel the impact you make and will be rewarded.
- Strong base + chance to earn equity of the company with strong exit goal and desire.
We want to connect with you today: