Senior Lead Generation SpecialistEurope
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a Lead Generation Specialist experienced in the custom software development industry with Strong English speaking and writing skills and excellent communication skills.
You will be responsible for researching and qualifying prospects and working with the sales and marketing groups. You will support SPsoft Account Executives by delivering high-quality leads that will convert them into successful customers.
Duties and responsibilities
- Active prospects’ research using tools like LinkedIn, CrunchBase, other social networking tools, and databases to generate leads;
- Gather data about decision-makers, consumers, competition, and target market;
- Pursue new business opportunities via emails/social networks;
- Work with the corporate CRM system (HubSpot) to develop and maintain prospects;
- Create and test new communication approaches and sequences and maintain and update old ones;
- Monitor, identify and forecast trends and industry specifics of the market;
- Making connections and establishing solid relationships with prospects;
- Arranging meetings with identified stakeholders for the C-Level and Directors inside the company;
- Prepare reports for management;
Required skills and experience
- Upper-Intermediate English is a must;
- 3+ years of experience with outbound lead generation in the software development industry;
- Able to conduct an easy conversation with contacts of any level and field of interest;
- Great communication skills, to be able to build a relationship with potential customers and colleagues;
- Great understanding of IT technologies and Software Development processes;
- Some knowledge of the Digital Health niche will be a plus;
- Attentiveness to details and proactivity;
What and WHY SPsoft
- Consider us a boutique custom complex and easy-to-use software solutions development company with a development team in Ukraine/Europe doing business in the US;
- Our ICP ranges from small Digital Health startups (seed/Series A) and small businesses to SMBs with technological and big data/analytics needs;
- We take our client’s platforms or products to the next level based on the client’s future business vision by mixing technology innovation, state-of-the-art design, strong product management and top-notch tech implementation;
- We’re good at patient-provider-payer interactions automation, healthcare data integrations & interoperability, FHIR, creating engaging patient UX, scalable Big Data-enabled healthcare-compliant GCP/AWS cloud setups, data analytics and applying Ai for healthcare, CDSS (clinical decision support systems), scaling providers and more.
- Our success ratio is 100% – meaning you can contact any of our existing customers, and they confirm we are a real deal and recommend us to others;
Ready to rumble?
Send your CV or contact us here.