Senior Integration Engineer – EMR/EHR IntegrationsEurope HOT
Client and project description
We seek a skilled Integration Engineer with a strong background in Electronic Medical Record (EMR) and Electronic Health Record (EHR) integrations. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working with major EHR systems, including Epic, Cerner, AllScripts, and other industry-leading platforms.
Duties and responsibilities
- Design, develop, and maintain robust integrations between our client’s healthcare applications and various EHR systems;
- Troubleshoot integration issues and provide timely resolutions to ensure uninterrupted data flow and system interoperability;
- Conduct thorough testing and validation of EHR integrations to guarantee data accuracy and patient safety;
- Create documentation to support our integration processes and workflow;
- Directly communicate the feedback, ideas and vision, project status, issues, potential pitfalls, etc to the Stakeholders in English;
- Be proactive in communication with team members and the client;
- Support pre-project efforts during meetings/presentations, crafting conceptual solutions, assisting with time estimates, and documenting designs;
Required skills and experience
- 5+ years of commercial experience as a Software Engineer;
- 2+ years of proven experience working with large EMR systems (Including Epic) integration to 3rd party vendor projects;
- Strong knowledge of HL7, FHIR, SMART on FHIR and other healthcare interoperability standards;
- Experiences using Mirth;
- Experience in solution design principles and practices, system development methodologies, and software life cycles;
- Familiarity with diverse technical integrations, technologies, and processing environments, including cloud and SaaS technologies;
- Proficiency in solving complex production issues;
- Ability to effectively communicate challenges and issues both verbally and in writing;
- Intermediate or higher written and spoken English, ability to communicate directly with the client;
Nice to have
- Medical imaging experience with DICOM implementation
- Java development stack experience in Spring/Spring Boot/HAPI/Unit and integration testing
- Epic Certification;
- Mirth Certification;
What’s in it for you
- You will be working as a part of our customer software engineering team as an individual contributor, meaning a lot will depend on you.
- You will have to learn how to co-create and co-design the product, not just write code based on the pre-digested specifications written for you by somebody else. You will learn how to deliver more value as an end-to-end co-product designer/software engineer.
- You will develop much faster than the fractional role at one of the big “galleys”.
Team up with us and our clients to make the world a better and more convenient place to live! Start making a difference now!
Ready to rumble?
Send your CV or contact us here.