Senior Front-End EngineerEurope HOT
Client and project description
Our client is one of the leading medical imaging experts on the market. By leveraging their patented cloud-based platform, they assist giant biotech and pharmaceutical companies with drug clinical research and trials. They are a pivotal partner in developing and creating life-changing drugs and personalized medical treatments for patients.
Duties and responsibilities
- Planning, designing, developing and debugging new features, supporting existing code;
- Produce high-quality reusable code and deliverables;
- Specification and requirements elicitation;
- Directly communicate the feedback, ideas and vision, project status, issues, potential pitfalls, etc to the Stakeholders in English;
- Be proactive in communication with team members and the client;
Required skills and experience
- 5+ years of commercial experience as a Software Engineer;
- You must be PRO with React, JS, TypeScript, HTML, CSS;
- Strong understanding of modern architectural and software design principles and software implementation patterns;
- Experience in object-oriented design and programming;
- Proficient in cross-browser development and troubleshooting;
- Knowledgeable about front-end to back-end integration patterns;
- Proficiency in solving complex production issues;
- Ability to effectively communicate challenges and issues both verbally and in writing;
- Intermediate or higher written and spoken English, ability to communicate directly with the client;
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience with Healthcare projects;
- Experience with microservices;
- Experience with DICOM;
- Experience with LEADTOOLS;
What’s in it for you
- You will be working as a part of our customer software engineering team as an individual contributor, meaning a lot will depend on you.
- You will have to learn how to co-create and co-design the product, not just write code based on the pre-digested specifications written for you by somebody else. You will learn how to deliver more value as an end-to-end co-product designer/software engineer.
- You will develop much faster than the fractional role at one of the big “galleys”.
Team up with us and our clients to make the world a better and more convenient place to live! Start making a difference now!
Ready to rumble?
Send your CV or contact us here.