Business Development/Sales Representative, UK marketUnited Kingdom
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced business development driver with an entrepreneurial mindset, strong in selling outsourcing software development services to Digital Health startups and mid-size companies, to join our team as an Independent Sales Representative.
You will be responsible for generating extreme interest in SPsoft services, qualifying prospects and working with the sales and marketing groups. You will support SPsoft Account Executives by delivering high-quality leads that will convert them into successful customers.
Duties and responsibilities
- Identify creative ways to find new customers and start conversations about SPsoft;
- Creating a great first impression on our prospects by inspiring them to learn how SPsoft can benefit them;
- Discover customer needs and propose relevant solutions based on our offering;
- Generate and qualify leads and actively participate in converting them into paying clients;
- Prepare and deliver sales proposals/presentations and follow up with key decision-makers;
Required skills and experience
- Able and willing to sell 1M+/year multi-year contracts of custom product/platform development services;
- Successful track record of selling Outsourced custom products/platforms development services to UK/US-based Digital Health companies and Startups;
- Own a wide business network of startups and mid-size companies;
- Deep knowledge of Digital Health niche (TeleHealth, Virtual Care, Remote patient monitoring, etc.)
- Great understanding of IT technologies and Software Development process;
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems and an ability to explain complicated concepts to a variety of audiences and skill levels;
- Recognized experience developing relationships with senior executives;
- Hands-on experience with different sales techniques;
- Resilience and perseverance that lets you overcome objections;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, effective negotiation and deal closing skills;
- An ability to influence others and build rapport quickly – especially over the phone;
- Attentiveness to details and proactivity;
What and WHY SPsoft
- Consider us a boutique custom complex and easy-to-use software solutions development company with a development team in Ukraine/Europe doing business in the US and UK;
- Our ICP ranges from small Digital Health startups (seed/Series A) and small businesses to SMBs with technological and big data/analytics needs;
- We take our client’s platforms or products to the next level based on the client’s future business vision by mixing technology innovation, state-of-the-art design, strong product management and top-notch tech implementation;
- We’re good at patient-provider-payer interactions automation, healthcare data integrations & interoperability, FHIR, creating engaging patient UX, scalable Big Data-enabled healthcare-compliant GCP/AWS cloud setups, data analytics and applying Ai for healthcare, CDSS (clinical decision support systems), scaling providers and more.
- Our success ratio is 100% – meaning you can contact any of our existing customers, and they confirm we are a real deal and recommend us to others;
- We can create a working mobile/web/data prototype between the first (discovery) and second (follow-up) calls, usually within a week, if the potential client is really important to us, without any prepayment or even a signed contract;
- As a deal closer facilitator to help you sell, we offer up to 2 weeks free of charge termination if the client is unsatisfied with the service;
What we offer
- Base salary in the range from £65k with a £1M quota attached to £95k with a £1,5M quota attached;
- Bonus (from 4% to 7,5%) from gross revenue exceeding the amount of quota. No cap.
- You will work closely with Mike Lazor, serial entrepreneur and founder of many successful businesses;
- Uncapped Earning Potential – we want you to make so much money you don’t know what to do with them.
- Creative but responsible freedom;
Ready to rumble?
Send your CV or contact us here.